This is a gallery of our insights included when you add our Google Analytics data source to your workspace.
You can see the dataset files in our analyze-google-analytics github repository.
- Google Analytics Active User Trends
- Google Analytics Daily Users Last 14 Days
- Google Analytics Monthly Comparison Stats Last 3 Months
- Google Analytics Sessions & Users Yesterday VS Day Before
- Google Analytics Top 10 Pages Viewed Last 30 days
- Google Analytics Top 5 User Countries Last 90 Days
- Google Analytics Traffic Sources Last 30 Days
- Google Analytics User Locations Last 90 Days
Google analytics insight into active users on your website.
Daily users over the last 14 days.
Google analytics monthly comparison stats for the last 3 months.
Google analytics website sessions and users yesterday vs the day before.
Google analytics top 10 most viewed pages in the last 30 days.
The x-axis labels disabed to work around the very long page paths being displayed. You can see what pages each bar is on hover, and compare the chart to the table below.
Google analytics op 5 user countries for the last 90 days.
Web traffic sources over the last 30 days.
User location for the last 90 days.